Recipes for fasting / Retete de post

09 December 2012

Day 9&10 / A noua si a zecea zi

I am sooo sorry for my absence...i had some hetic days over here..and didn't had any time for photos and writing the recipes..

I've ate as always fruits Juice - with some carrots, cucumbers or spinach.

BUT...I can say that these 10 days were hard but refreshing. Because we are use to eat solid meals..when you have only to drink is hard..as all habits die hard. 
The results were:
- I lost some weight...i don't know how much..but upon my cloths I can say that there are some kilos
 My skin is smoother
- No bloating in this days
- Had a little bit more energy

So my advice is that..twice a year make a 10 days fasting...it will be good for you and for your body.

Imi pare asaaa de rau pentru absenta mea...am avut niste zile nebune aici...nu am avut timp pentru poze sau sa scriu retete...

Am mancat ca deobicei sucuri de fructe- cu cativa morcovi, castraveti sau spanac.

DAR ...ce pot sa zic ca aceste 10 zile au fost grele , dar revigorante. Deoarece suntem obisnuiti sa mancam mancare solida...cand vine vorba sa doar bei ...este greu....doar obiceiurile vechi nu se uita.

Rezultatele sunt:
- am slabit cateva kg...nu stiu cate...dar dupa haine as putea zice ca sunt cateva
- pielea mea e mai neteda
- nu am mai avut probleme cu balonarea
- am avut un pic mai multa energie

Deci sfatul meu este ca de 2 ori pe an sa se tina aceasta detoxifiere...o sa fie bine atat pentru tine cat si pentru corpul tau.


Mens sana in corpore sano

No comments:

Post a Comment