Recipes for fasting / Retete de post

20 November 2012

Baked vegetables / Legume la cuptor

Yesterday I was craving for baked vegetables. So I looked in the fridge and this is what I have found:
- 3 potatoes
- A sweet potato
- A pepper
- 2 carrots
- A red onion
- A head of garlic
- One tablespoon oil, salt & pepper

Optional:
- basil
- oregano


Ieri mi s-a facut o pofta nebuna de legume la cuptor. Asa ca m-am uitat in frigider si am gasit:

- 3 cartofi
- un cartof dulce
- un ardei gras
- 2 morcovi
- o ceapa de apa
- o capatana de usturoi
- o lingura ulei, sare & piper

Optional:
- busuioc
- oregano


After I cleaned the potatoes and cut them into cubes, then I cut the carrots and the onion into rings then the garlic I opened into small pieces and put him directly (with the peel) + do not forget the pepper - cut the way you wish.

I arranged beautifully in a bowl of Yena and then put them in the oven at 180 degrees.

 
 Dupa ce am curatat cartofii i-am taiat cubuletele, am taiat si morcovii si ceapa rondele, iar usturoiul l-am desfacut in bucatele si l-am pus direct (cu tot cu coaja) + sa nu uitam de ardei - il taiati cum vreti voi.

I-am aranjat frumos intr-un vas de yena si l-am pus la cuptor la 180 de grade.

I ate the vegetableswith some pickles.

I-am mancat cu cateva muraturi extraordinare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment